New Year is the traditional time to make personal resolutions; for webmasters, however, it’s also a good time to look back at the previous year and consider what new resolutions you need to put in place when it comes to managing your website. To help you, here are some important things we think you should …
A frequently-asked query:
Where can I find a cheap/affordable website hosting site to create a site for my boss’s video store. We want to be able to pay for an entire year and have many options to choose from when building the site. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks!
Answer: We heard this question often. From your cheapest hosting , why not try Justhost. If you are building your first website and needs a hosting package, we highly recommend you go with Justhost. You should also read this Justhost review to see what we mean. Justhost gives free domain name, unlimited bandwidth, unlimited webspace, unlimited add-on domains, easy Sitebuilder, cPanel, Fantastico and much more for so cheap. You can subscribe with Justhost for only $ 4.45/month (must use the coupon below).
At Justhost, you can use Fantastico to autoinstall applications such as WordPress, Joomla, Drupal, phpBB, OSCommerce and many more.
Click the coupon below to save 50% off the normal price
Why not leave your comment in the box below.
With Black Friday, Cyber Monday, the Christmas rush and Boxing Day sales all coming in a single month, the end of the year can be a mad time for online stores. For many, it’s also the most lucrative month of the year. So, how do you make sure your business is fully prepared to take …
phpMyAdmin Developer (one year contract position)
The phpMyAdmin Project is looking for a full-time or part-time
developer to assist in development, including bug fixing and
The ideal candidate will dynamically balance their workload based on outstanding issues and priority,
but is anticipated to break down to these percentages (in priority order of what’s most important to least important):
Security maintenance (5%)
Bug fixing and issue assessment (45%)
Code base improvement like refactoring and writing unit tests (45%)
Implementation of new features (5%)
The Developer shall publish a weekly blog post about his/her work
to the phpMyAdmin community.
The Developer shall send a monthly invoice to the Software Freedom
Conservancy for the work done during that month.
All work produced by the Developer is to be licensed under “GPLv2 or
This is an independent contractor position: the Developer will be
responsible for his/her own equipment and expenses.
The candidate will be able to demonstrate a very good knowledge of
phpMyAdmin’s code base. In addition, we expect excellent skills in all
CSS, MySQL) and excellent communication skills.
Candidates should submit their proposal (including their CV,
availability, and financial terms) to: email@example.com.
The deadline for this initial round of proposals is 2017-02-10.
While it’s easy to spend the first few minutes of your day pressing the snooze button and hiding under the covers, many highly successful individuals know that their most powerful moments—the ones that have the most significant impact on the rest of their days—are those first few minutes after waking up.
Stick with this simple, 15-minute morning routine and before you know it, you will have a leg up on the competition as you begin each day with a fit mind, less tension, and a clear vision of your success.
- Make Your Bed (two minutes): While many people tend to crawl out of bed leaving rumpled sheets in their wake, taking two extra minutes to make your bed sets the tone for how you view the rest of your day. By tidying up your bed, you are placing an emphasis on organization and order. Additionally, making your bed gives you an immediate sense of accomplishment, which will drive you to succeed throughout your day.
- Drink Water (one minute): After you sleep, your body and brain need replenishing with water to function at their full potential. Drinking a large glass of water first thing in the morning on an empty stomach helps purify the body’s internal system. With help from water, your body is able to produce new blood and muscle cells, allowing you think more clearly. This will help bring forth new ideas for success
- Stretch (three minutes): Taking a few minutes to stretch your body can be vital to your well-being throughout your day. Not only will you experience physical relief from using muscles that have been inactive for hours, you will also enjoy mental release first thing in the morning. Stretching can speed up the release of mood enhancing endorphins, improve circulation, and increase your mental flexibility as you proceed throughout your day.
- Map Your Day (five minutes): Planning out your day can help you focus on what events lie ahead, helping you to stay organized and on track with your goals and tasks. Put together a calendar of events, make a list, or even add your tasks to your cellphone. When you envision each task as a step toward completing your goals, you can actually increase your motivation to work and get things done.
- Dream (four minutes): You haven’t been out of bed long and may even have just woken from a dream, but believe it or not, daydreaming can be a very important motivator when it comes to an entrepreneur’s ability to soar. Choose a peaceful vision that makes you feel successful, think about how you will feel once you have reached your goals, and allow yourself to dream big.
As an entrepreneur, you know that your productivity level is significantly based on your ability to manage time effectively. Starting your day with a routine that combines the maximization of your time with an emphasis on motivational activities is essential.
Entrepreneurs can turn to IX Web Hosting for their web hosting needs. We offer a variety of flexible hosting plans with unlimited shared hosting, unlimited bandwidth, unlimited server space, and incredible hosting support.
US President Barack Obama has proposed a $ 3.99 trillion budget for fiscal year 2016 on Monday that includes $ 14 billion for boosting cybersecurity programs in the country.
The post Obama Proposes $ 14 Billion Cybersecurity Budget for Fiscal Year 2016 appeared first on Web Hosting Talk.