2019 will see security continue to be a challenge for all organisations, with increasing numbers of attacks on businesses big and small. There will be the usual raft of major data breaches, the daily discovery of new malware threats and the continuing blight of ransomware attacks. In addition, businesses need to be aware of new …
With every passing second, the domain of web development is going through a tremendous change.
Find Articles, Free Articles Directory | Web Hosting Articles
Doing more with less. Current business climate. Unemployment. Still increasing workloads. You have been here? You have seen this before, right? Wrong. Your IT staff, doing the best they can but still getting nothing except a pat on the back has a drained morale, are frustrated, angry and exhausted. And as the human nature dictates, these people are about to rebel. Fortunately, there are signs that this is going to happen.
The first signs that your staff is unhappy is avoiding you and keeping quiet when you walk in. If your staff is not happy with your presence – such as leaving the room when you enter, avoiding upper management, even to the point of avoiding customers/users and ignoring rules/etiquettes, it means something going on. Similarly, if the discussion ends as soon as you enter the room and people quickly turn to their desks, these simply mean that you are not welcome. If you are receiving these signals from one person, you may be facing a member having some problems. If you are receiving these signals from everybody, you, yourself have some problems.
The problems may extend to the work completed. In fact, incompleted. If your staff is not completing their jobs, if the tasks are piling up and not being completed – or completed just for the sake of it, and if all these are building stress for other departments or clients, then be sure that unhappiness is about to strike. It may be so hard that it may reach out of your department’s, even your company’s walls. It may also be that other departments/clients expressing their discomfort before your staff.
Similarly, your staff may be in an indifferent stand towards the events. They may simply not care about developing themselves, do not care about their competency and totally indifferent to what is happening. If nobody is excited about the changes, or simply not caring about the incidents, then something is happening: either they are not caring or their minds are wandering.
Bringing up any argument may lead to stressful argues. If the response you receive from your staff is not in proportion to what you have said, and this is continuous, begin to watch out. But if this is a recurring event, if some or a majority of your staff members are arguing with you to the maximum point they can, the danger is coming from the deep. Instead of trying to win over the argument, which you have slim to no chance, keep calm and turn to yourself. What are the reasons behind this? Most probably it is more than a couple of a tired staff members.
Taking sick days is another signal. If your staff is taking sick days off frequently, then begin to question yourself. Are they really sick, or are they trying to avoid you? Or are they doing their best to avoid bursting at the office? When sick days are getting more frequent, begin to think about something serious.
One of the most classical way to spot someone who is probably going to have a job interview is the one who dress more formal than every day. If people show up with suit and ties (or skirts) when they are normally wearing casuals, most probably they have a job interview. It is even worse if the other staff members do not talk, even joke about it, or join your jokes. All of these mean that the staff members know exactly going on, they are all aware and they know they will be in the same position in the coming days/weeks. The rebellion is silently begun.
The other sign is the employees spending more time on social networks than usual. If they are in social networks that you are not part of then it is worse. Unfortunately you cannot go further to learn what is going on; the networks are “social” and they may not be wanting you in their “social” lives. Blocking access to social networks at the office is not a solution. Once you do that people will bring their own tablets and place them on the desks on purpose, where they can easily socialize throughout the day via the mobile carrier’s network. They will silently express their feelings this way. Do not vent at your staff, try to understand what is going on.
Finally, if more and more people are coming to work late and it has become commonplace, with stranger (and sometimes humorous) excuses, you are faced with indifferent employees. The morale has gone downhill, down to the point that nobody is caring about the business rules and a certain way of respect towards colleagues, including you. Again, don’t talk with them about being late, ask yourself what may be the reason.
I am not arguing that there will not be any unhappy employees, on the contrary, I argue that you cannot make everyone happy. If the unhappiness is beginning to spread, rather than a couple of people, then be sure that something big is about to happen. Not only this will affect your current position – a manager or business owner -, it will affect your business partners, other partners or clients and will cost you much more than you will expect.
The question is, if you made a mistake, or a series of mistakes and brought your people to exhaustion without noticing, will you do something if you understand that they are on the edge? Will you do something to win them?
Past experiences and reports depict an increasing volume of frauds and scams during the festive seasons, especially starting from Black Friday to New Years Eve. It’s the responsibility of everyone to stay safe and enjoy this Christmas and New Year. … Continue reading
Web Hosting UK Blog | Dedicated Servers VPS Hosting Technology Updates
Many people who believe cheap page web hosting service providers may not do justice to your website need not be right all the time. There are many agencies that provide quality service at affordable prices.
Find Articles, Free Articles Directory | Web Hosting Articles
It is not your fault you got confused. The fact is, not all domain web hosting services are created equal. You need to know what you want so you can get the one best suited to your needs.
I used to watch it on ani2d.net. Im able to watch videos there because I signed up as a member in time before it became exclusive. But it seems that the videos stopped working and the administrator hasn’t been on for a week.
So where can I watch Fruits Basket in ENGLISH SUBS NOT DUBBED. And please make it high quality, I don’t want to be forced to watch episodes in bad quality and would rather wait for ani2d to be fixed. But its going to be a long Thanksgiving weekend without anime.
NOTE: Please don’t just give me the site without checking if the videos work. In most sites, Fruits Basket has been removed or is in bad quality or even worse…dubbed (shudders)
It would also help if you can tell me where Ouran High School Host club can be found as well in subs because it is extremely hard to find. Again, please give a good quality one.
NO VEOH, MEGAVIDEO, OR YOUTUBE. Its like trying to find a needle in a haystack because they were all removed.
Do not make the mistake of thinking unlimited bandwidth and diskspace is all you need in a hosting service. There are a lot more to ask yourself before you decide on which web hosting is the best for you.
What Do You Really Need in a Web Host?
Use this list to check for what you truly need:
- Does the company reputation matter to you – the brand name, history, dependability, stability, and profitability of a company can mean a lot to you if you are a web designer, hosting reseller or a website developer.
- General support – what kind of support do you need? Is chat support important? What other support methods do you prefer. What kind of response time can you tolerate?
- Technical support, Sitebuilder and Script Installer – are you tech-savvy or do you need as much help as you can? Do you need to build a website quickly? Do you need to install WordPress, Joomla, Drupal, Magento or other free scripts?
- Support hours – know if you need real 24/7 support. Where are you located?
- Server location – do you know that local, regional, national, or worldwide server makes very little difference to most visitors. Reliability and uptime is more important most of the time.
- Growth possibility – do you need a host that can accomodate your growth? The best website hosts should have options for you to upgrade your plan.
- Backups – can you do your own website backup? Is a good frequency and easy recovery of the backup something you should consider in a host? If what you need is the best online backup, you probably do not want a website hosting after all.
Now let us review the 10 important factors to look for in a superior web hosting. An outstanding web host:
- lets you try their service for free or at super low price,
- has friendly Live Chat available 24/7 so it does not matter where you are in the world,
- gives huge webspace at no extra cost,
- offers more than enough bandwidth at no extra cost,
- can be easily upgraded to VPS or one of the best dedicated server plans if and when your business require.
- gives unlimited add-on domains,
- has excellent support and rated at least A+ by Better Business Bureau (BBB),
- has at least 30 days money back guarantee,
- has easy-to-use Site Builder for quick website creation,
- has Fantastico and QuickInstall to quickly install apps like WordPress, Joomla, Drupal, OSCommerce, ZenCart and more,
The Hostgator reviews will tell you that HG has an amazingly long, 45 days money back guarantee so you have ample time to test them out. They are rated A+ by Better Business Bureau which shows their commitment to customer satisfaction. You also do not have to pay for the first month. You can just try their fully functional hosting service – you pay only $ 0.01 (you need to use the exclusive coupon). Do you know any other hosting company that believe in themselves so much they can give you that kind of assurance? Anybody can grab an account from Hostgator for almost FREE.
Best Hostgator Coupons
Click the coupon below try Hostgator cPanel hosting for almost free. If you already know that Hostgator is what you want, you can even save 25% off the normal price.
Hostgator Compared with Other Web Hosts
No web hosting service is perfect. If you compare Hostgator with other hosts, they do not offer some things these companies offer:
- Free domain name – but you can easily get a domain name from the best domain registrar such as Godaddy or Namecheap for $ 10 or less. Do not forget that it is a hassle to take the free domain name you receive at a web host and move it to another host.
- You need to pay full price after your first invoice – you do not expect such great service and support at $ 0.01 forever, do you? Hostgator is not one of those free hosting service. It is like they say, you get what you pay for.
If you are unsure if HG can meet your needs, or you have specific question about something, try the Live Chat at HG. They are friendly, fast and knowledgeable. They are available for sales, billing or even technical support for 24/7 at no extra charge.