Affiliate programs have the potential to change the fortunes of a business, driving more visitors to websites and increasing sales. It is such a successful strategy that it is used by many of the world’s major companies, from banking to eCommerce. Indeed, Amazon is said to earn around 40% of its revenue from its ‘Associates’ …
cPanel®, the Hosting Platform of Choice, announces its new Certified Partner Program. Houston, Texas – June 2019 cPanel is excited to announce that, starting immediately, PartnerNOCs can distinguish themselves as leaders in the industry by joining the new cPanel Certified Partner Program. The cPanel Certified Partner Program will give cPanel …
You are not alone when it comes to finding the right web host. You should be aware that you need a reliable hosting plan to prevent headache and lost of investment due to downtimes.
Here is a typical question we hear often from our website design clients:
I want to stream a 1024×1024 (variable, it does not need to achieve this resolution) window with the highest framerate and largest/best quality output possible for others to view online. I need to know a program and website where I can achieve this. I am able to make my own web server to host the video myself if necessary.
Webcammax does not achieve this
Things like fraps, gamecam, don’t apply.
Before you proceed with any web hosting, ask yourself these questions:
- What kind of technical support do you need? Do you want a phone support? Can you live with just online ticket support or communication via email? Do you need live 24/7 free support?
- Think about scalability – do you need a host that is prepared to accomodate your potential fast growth?
- Server location – do you absolutely need a server located locally? Remember, most reliable and cheap web hosting are located in the USA. Most of the time, your visitors will not even notice the load time regardless of where your website is hosted if the host uses fast servers with quality components.
- How many domains names are you hosting? If you are hosting more than one domain, you should go with a plan with multi domain hosting feature. Most people will want to host more domains sometime in the future.
- What is the purpose of the hosting service? If you want a hosting for your business, you should go with a business strength hosting. Get the lowest priced plan if you just need a host for personal website or blog as you will use very little server resources. If you are a web designer with many clients, then you need to look at the reseller hosting plans.
- What is the number of visitors you expect? Most new websites will not have that many hits initially, so even the cheapest hosting package offered by a quality hosting company should be just right for you.
Now let us review the 10 important factors to find in a quality web hosting. An outstanding web host:
- lets you try their service for free or at super low price,
- has friendly Live Chat available 24/7 so it does not matter where you are in the world,
- gives huge webspace at no extra cost,
- offers more than enough bandwidth at no extra cost,
- can be easily upgraded to VPS or one of the best dedicated server plans if and when your business require.
- gives unlimited add-on domains,
- has excellent support and rated at least A+ by Better Business Bureau (BBB),
- has at least 30 days money back guarantee,
- has easy-to-use Site Builder for quick website creation,
- has Fantastico and QuickInstall to quickly install apps like WordPress, Joomla, Drupal, OSCommerce, ZenCart and more,
The Hostgator reviews will tell you that HG has an amazingly long, 45 days money back guarantee so you have ample time to test them out. They are rated A+ by Better Business Bureau which shows their commitment to customer satisfaction. You also do not have to pay for the first month. You can just try their fully functional hosting service – you pay only $ 0.01 (you need to use the exclusive coupon). Do you know any other hosting company that believe in themselves so much they can give you that kind of assurance? Anybody can grab an account from Hostgator for almost FREE.
Best Hostgator Coupons
Click the coupon below try Hostgator cPanel hosting for almost free. If you already know that Hostgator is what you want, you can even save 25% off the normal price.
Hostgator Compared with Other Web Hosts
No web hosting service is perfect. If you compare Hostgator with other hosts, they do not offer some things these companies offer:
- Free domain name – but you can easily get a domain name from the best domain registrar such as Godaddy or Namecheap for $ 10 or less. Do not forget that it is a hassle to take the free domain name you receive at a web host and move it to another host.
- You need to pay full price after your first invoice – you do not expect such great service and support at $ 0.01 forever, do you? Hostgator is not one of those free hosting service. It is like they say, you get what you pay for.
If you are unsure if HG can meet your needs, or you have specific question about something, try the Live Chat at HG. They are friendly, fast and knowledgeable. They are available for sales, billing or even technical support for 24/7 at no extra charge.
As thousands more gTLDs are set to be released, existing TLDs must be creative in marketing domains. On Friday at the New Media Expo in Las Vegas, the .ME Registry launched a new loyalty program, offering perks to .ME users.
Setting up an Affiliate Program for your web hosting company is a great way to jumpstart sales and expose your brand to a new set of visitors you normally wouldn’t have access to. I usually like to advise taking a two-pronged approach to ensure a successful Affiliate Program initiative for…
Have you ever wanted to allow your customers to sign up for opt-in emails that you send automatically? Well, you can, if you choose the right website hosting service. Keep reading to find ways on how to pick the best web host and a lot of different ways to work on your website.
Contact your favorite web host to see what website services they currently offer. You need to be concerned with the ability to create dynamic pages. Some free sites don’t allow you to do this. If you can only create static pages, you won’t be able to add scripts you coded yourself, and you will therefore be severely limited in what you can do. If the nature of your website requires dynamic scripting capabilities, it may be in your best interest to opt for hosting on a paid server.
All good web hosts offer a variety of add-ons to their plans, but the types of features will differ between companies. When looking at different hosts, make sure you’re comparing the level of service that includes the specific feature you require. The price advantage of one host may not be worth the savings if they lack certain features that you require.
Create a list of priorities before you ever start your search for a hosting service. Figure out everything you must have, would like to have, and can life without and then choose the host which provides the most important items. Use your list to make sure you are choosing the web host that is right for your needs.
Partner with a hosting service that is capable of supporting your website as it expands and grows. An individual static HTML page should not take much space, but adding videos or pictures can cause your site to grow quickly. You’ll want to have at least 100 megabytes of space allotted to your account with the ability to add more at a reasonable price.
To maximize your profits for your website, look closely at the website hosting companies that are vying for your business. Rates will often vary significantly, and the lower priced options might even be the ones that are better for your specific needs. More expensive monthly service plans may provide more bandwidth, but you may end up with the same amount of server downtime as any cheap host.
Your web host should provide you with live statistics on your visitors. Consider adding a counter for visitors to your website, then compare this count to the statistics report. You benefit from this information as you can tailor your site to suit your visitor base.
Consider using a free host to help you save money. Free hosts offer limited storage space, and may include extensive ad placement. If you need to maintain a professional look for your website, though, avoid this kind of hosting.
Never select free web hosts simply because they’re free. A free web page hosting account will include ad placement on your site, even if you don’t want it. This means you don’t have any control over the ads that are displayed. Having ads appear randomly on your site also makes it seem less professional.
Many smaller hosting sites rely on larger hosts. These companies purchase a block of space on the server at a discount, and turn a profit by leasing space to smaller sites. Make sure you know exactly who is your end host and that you are getting a good price.
If you don’t have much experience when it comes to web design, you should search for a host who provides excellent customer service above all else. As a novice, you will find yourself full of questions about how to use certain features of your hosting package. The company’s technical support will most likely be the service you’ll use the most in the beginning.
If your website needs email capabilities, ask web page hosting providers about the email formats they allow. You will likely desire a host that uses POP 3. This email service can be linked to your domain name, and accessed from multiple vantage points on the Internet.
A dedicated server upgrade can increase benefits and provide you with many advantages. Increased storage space and a higher level of safety for your website are two main benefits from a dedicated server. With all of this extra power, you can more efficiently tailor to the needs of your customers. Keep in mind that content customers will return.
Web host providers offer a variety of plans for you to choose. When searching for a plan, you can find a package that fits all of your needs while still providing you with a great value. Use the tips above to find the right hosting company and get ready to take your online business to the next level.