Even if you own an online business or a blog, there are many good reasons why you want to officially form a company or incorporate your business.
1.Credibility. Some corporations will take you more seriously when you are “Peter Video and Photography, LLC” than when you are “Peter, the blogger.”
2. Health Insurance . For most insurance companies, individual rates are more expensive than corporate rates.
3. Liability Protection . People who form companies have protection over their personal assets, they are not personally liable. If you were to breach a contract, you could be sued for your assets. If you had a company, the company would be sued but your personal assets would go untouched.
4. It Looks Good . Having your own company kind of announces to the world that you’ve arrived. It says that you’re serious, that writing is not your hobby, but your career. You are your business. And it looks good on a business card
Starting a Business?
Incorporate your business now, form an LLC, or file a DBA. No need to worry because Corpnet will prepare everything for you.
Hot Promos at Corpnet Now!
- Get 15% Off Any Service at CorpNet.com! Use code: SERVICE1505 – Start Now!
- $ 30 Off a Complete LLC Formation at CorpNet.com! Use code: CJ-Complete
- CorpNet® Incorporation Services