We are happy to announce that cPanel, L.L.C. has released an update for EasyApache 4! Take a look at some highlights below, and then join us on Discord or Reddit to talk about this update and much more. 2021-2-24 ea-nodejs10 EA-9587: Update ea-nodejs10 to 10.23.3, drop 10.23.2. ea-openssl11 EA-9590: Update ea-openssl11 to 1.1.1j, drop 1.1.1i (with fixes for CVE-2021-23841 and CVE-2021-23840.) …
We are happy to announce that cPanel, L.L.C. has released an update for EasyApache 4! Take a look at some highlights below, and then join us on Discord or Reddit to talk about this update and much more. 2021-2-10 ea-apache24-mod_pagespeed EA-9560: Update to version 184.108.40.206 ea-nghttp2 EA-9573: Update ea-nghttp2 to 1.43.0, drop 1.42.0. ea-php74 EA-9565: Update ea-php74 to …
We are happy to announce that cPanel, L.L.C. has released an update for EasyApache 4! Take a look at some highlights below, and then join us on Discord or Reddit to talk about this update and much more. 2021-2-4 ea-apache2 EA-9463: Enable mod_systemd for further startup enhancements ea-apache2-config EA-9550: Fix to not overwrite errordocument.conf when upgrading. …
SUMMARY cPanel, Inc. has released EasyApache 3.34.12 with Apache version 2.2.32. This release addresses vulnerabilities related to CVE-2016-8743 and CVE-2016-5387. We strongly encourage all Apache 2.2 users to upgrade to version 2.2.32. AFFECTED VERSIONS All versions of Apache 2.2 through version 2.2.31 SECURITY RATING The National Vulnerability Database (NIST) has …
We hope everyone is staying warm! If you are lucky enough to live in a region where the temperatures stay relatively warm, we certainly envy you! February, although cold, has been nice and warm here at Site5. This has been one of the busiest months for our company, and we love it! So, here’s what we’ve been up to:
- Management of Resources: Site5 has been focusing on using what resources we have more efficiently. By taking a closer look into how efficient each one of our servers are, we have made improvements to our server fleet by: expanding into globally managed datacenters, altering server settings such as memory limit, and adding more detection tools to prevent attacks (WordPress websites in particular). These adjustments to our fleet will make each server run more efficiently, and should reduce the strain each server experiences, thus making your websites run more efficiently!
- Updates, Updates, Updates: Updates are a critical aspect of keeping our servers happy and healthy. These updates mean better server quality for all customers across all hosting plans. Upgrades for this month include:
- cPanel: 11.44 is running and we are currently testing 11.48 on certain servers
- mySQL has been upgraded from 5.1 to 5.5
- 3.14 Linux kernal is now running on all servers and virtual machines to improve performance and stability.
Spring is right around the corner and Site5 is keeping up the momentum! What can you expect from Site5 in the upcoming months? Check it out:
- WordPress themes: Our team of web designers have been tirelessly working on new WordPress themes to feature on our WordPress theme website, S5Themes. Our next theme will launch in April and will continue to reflect current WordPress trends. Any ideas on a WordPress theme? Feel free to let us know on social media: @Site5.
- Customer Service: Site5 plans to continue our work in our customer service department to improve ticket/chat response times and quality. Gathering feedback from our customers is so important to us. We are constantly looking to improve every area of our customer service team so that our customers get the best experience available.
- Backend/Billing System: With the launch of our new backend/billing system, our engineers have tirelessly been working on upgrading and improving the system to create an effortless and smooth running dashboard for our customers.
- Expansion: We really just want to take over the world. Anyone interested in a space station server location? Sounds amazing. Site5 continues to research and investigate new places for server locations and datacenters. We are also looking to continue expanding our workforce. If you are interested in working with a modern and globally present company, consider joining our team. If you are interested in learning more about our software development team check this site out, and for our tech team go here.
Overall, I think we are all looking forward to Spring! Of course a huge shout out to all of our existing customers for being awesome, and a big welcome to all of our new customers! We are so happy to have you aboard our team. Enjoy the rest of winter friends! We will talk soon.
The post State of Site5: February 2015 appeared first on Site5 Blog – Web Hosting Built For Designers & Developers + Their Clients.