Warning! You know how many business owners and would be bloggers rushed into getting their web hosting service just based on ads they saw on TV, magazines or other mass media? They ended up in remorse because of downtimes and poor support because these web hosting companies spend most of their money on advertising instead of improving their service.
My boyfriend and I have been separated for one year because we experienced a problem, our neighbors over-reacted, and we became legally separated by a Restraining Order. Various types of separate counseling sessions throughout the year have brought us to the realization that although we had a problem, we have a lot of things going for us and we look forward to giving it another try. We enjoy hunting, fishing, camping, and flea marketing, and I live on a mini farm that brings all of these hobbies right to my back yard. He is a carpenter and we would like to "build" a future together.
I want to host a "freedom" party to celebrate the occasion of being legally able to associate with each other because we will be free of the Restraining Order. He is not a violent man. His bark is worse than his bite. Although I cannot communicate with him, our mutual friends keep us posted on our future goals and progress regarding the problem we had. Even if our relationship doesn’t last, I learned a lesson that once a Restraining Order is placed, you lose all freedom to attempt to work out the problem together for one year.
I am hosting a "freedom" party for my boyfriend and a small group of friends. I am looking for entertainment, decoration, invitation, song, and food ideas that are unique to the theme of freedom. We and our friends are adults in our mid-forties. Beer will be allowed. Guests are welcome to spend the night at my home, and designated drivers will be provided. There will be a live band that plays classic rock and country music.
One example of an idea is a quality prize for submitting the best "What does freedom mean to you" essay of 100 words or less.
I would really appreciate your ideas.
Before you proceed with any web hosting, ask yourself these questions:
- What kind of technical support do you need? Do you want a phone support? Can you live with just online ticket support or communication via email? Do you need live 24/7 free support?
- Think about scalability – do you need a host that is prepared to accomodate your potential fast growth?
- Server location – do you absolutely need a server located locally? Remember, most reliable and cheap web hosting are located in the USA. Most of the time, your visitors will not even notice the load time regardless of where your website is hosted if the host uses fast servers with quality components.
- How many domains names are you hosting? If you are hosting more than one domain, you should go with a plan with multi domain hosting feature. Most people will want to host more domains sometime in the future.
- What is the purpose of the hosting service? If you want a hosting for your business, you should go with a business strength hosting. Get the lowest priced plan if you just need a host for personal website or blog as you will use very little server resources. If you are a web designer with many clients, then you need to look at the reseller hosting plans.
- What is the number of visitors you expect? Most new websites will not have that many hits initially, so even the cheapest hosting package offered by a quality hosting company should be just right for you.
The next step is to understand the ten important factors to look for in a superior web hosting. An outstanding web host:
- lets you try their service for free or at super low price,
- has friendly Live Chat available 24/7 so it does not matter where you are in the world,
- gives huge webspace at no extra cost,
- offers more than enough bandwidth at no extra cost,
- can be easily upgraded to VPS or one of the best dedicated server plans if and when your business require.
- gives unlimited add-on domains,
- has excellent support and rated at least A+ by Better Business Bureau (BBB),
- has at least 30 days money back guarantee,
- has easy-to-use Site Builder for quick website creation,
- has Fantastico and QuickInstall to quickly install apps like WordPress, Joomla, Drupal, OSCommerce, ZenCart and more,
The Hostgator reviews will tell you that HG has an amazingly long, 45 days money back guarantee so you have ample time to test them out. They are rated A+ by Better Business Bureau which shows their commitment to customer satisfaction. You also do not have to pay for the first month. You can just try their fully functional hosting service – you pay only $ 0.01 (you need to use the exclusive coupon). Do you know any other hosting company that believe in themselves so much they can give you that kind of assurance? Anybody can grab an account from Hostgator for almost FREE.
Best Hostgator Coupons
Click the coupon below try Hostgator cPanel hosting for almost free. If you already know that Hostgator is what you want, you can even save 25% off the normal price.
Hostgator Compared with Other Web Hosts
No web hosting service is perfect. If you compare Hostgator with other hosts, they do not offer some things these companies offer:
- Free domain name – but you can easily get a domain name from the best domain registrar such as Godaddy or Namecheap for $ 10 or less. Do not forget that it is a hassle to take the free domain name you receive at a web host and move it to another host.
- You need to pay full price after your first invoice – you do not expect such great service and support at $ 0.01 forever, do you? Hostgator is not one of those free hosting service. It is like they say, you get what you pay for.
If you are unsure if HG can meet your needs, or you have specific question about something, try the Live Chat at HG. They are friendly, fast and knowledgeable. They are available for sales, billing or even technical support for 24/7 at no extra charge.