With no end to the lockdown currently in sight, many owners are rightly concerned about the impact coronavirus is having on their businesses. The statistics shown here, drawn from a range of sources, reveal how the pandemic is affecting eCommerce and online marketing. Though most of what they reveal isn’t positive news, there are areas …
While public health has to be the number one priority during the Coronavirus pandemic, eCommerce companies should be making plans to maintain their business during the current economic volatility. With large scale disruption likely, companies will likely face problems with supply and demand that can seriously impact cash flow. To put your business in the …
For many visitors, your homepage will be the start of the customer journey. If it doesn’t do its job effectively, that journey could be a short one. To be effective, an eCommerce homepage needs to have the right features, in the right place, to make it functional and engaging while providing a great user experience …
10 Ways to Find the Perfect eCommerce Software
These are the 10 questions you need to ask before you decide on your eCommerce Software:
- Learn where the majority of top 500 Internet Retailers are.
- Be sure that the eCommerce Cart is built on good server to ensure reliability.
- Find out if you can access your eCommerce Hosting management panel from ordinary browser.
- Learn if you can quickly setup a store.
- No software installation should be required – hence easy to maintain.
- Placement of your store in Yahoo! Shopping or Google Product Search should be easy.
- Know that the store can be easily handled. Simply said – it must be user friendly.
- Learn if orders are accepted securely using industry standard SSL encryption.
- Capability to retrieve orders from your online control/management panel on the server via the web.
- Learn if Search Engine Optimization possibilities are available.
After many months of research, we found one eCommerce Web Hosting that meets the above 10 strict guidelines: Yahoo! Merchant Solutions.
At Yahoo Merchant Solutions, or also known as Yahoo! Store, you get everything you need in an e-commerce solution:
- Create a store with easy-to-use tools.
- Use their simple ecommerce wizard to add all your product details.
- Accept credit, debit, and PayPal payments.
- Drive traffic to your site with free marketing features and discounts—including a grand opening email.
- Easily process and ship orders.
- Measure your success with extensive reporting capabilities.
Yahoo Merchant Solutions (YMS) is the host to more top 500 Internet Retailers than any other ecommerce provider. Click here to find out which retailers are hosted by Yahoo Store.
You can rest assured your website is in good hands with Yahoo Store, because almost every Yahoo Store review you find on the internet will say good things about them. Some big retailers like Vermont Teddy Bear and Lance Armstrong Livestrong Foundation have to agree if they are to stay with YMS for so long.
Some comments we found about Yahoo Merchant Solutions:
We were able to scale up our store and did not hit any major technology glitches. Jack Sheng — Eforcity
I saw the growth potential of a Yahoo! store and I moved everything over Eric Strand — Designer Plumbing Outlet
You can also get $ 50 setup fee WAIVED with YMS if you sign up today while they are having the new year offer. Do not fall for the trap of cheap hosting provider because their displayed cost do not include store design, web/store development and installation, payment processor and much more. They will start to nickel and dime you with the add-ons, plugins and ask you to spend more for web or cart designers.
Because we liked Yahoo! Merchant Solutions so much, we managed to talk to them to give you, the visitor to this website, more discounts. So for a limited time, you can get a great discount. What if we say you can get 35% Off Yahoo! Merchant Solutions + no set up fee?
Click here to view this exclusive 35% discount offer
You pay only $ 25.97/month for the first 3 months.
They have 30-day satisfaction guarantee if you by any chance does not like YMS. You will receive a refund of your hosting fee, including any setup fees actually assessed, if you are not completely satisfied. Domain names registered through their service are subject to a $ 7.00 per year domain registration fee, which is cheapest anywhere (most registrar charges around $ 10 per domain). This registration fee cannot be canceled and is nonrefundable; however, their website said that arrangements can be made to transfer your domain name to a new provider after 60 days.
ps: For $ 25.97/month, you cannot get a full Shopping Cart Software from anywhere else.
Can everyone provide a list of sites that provide an easy, all-in-one website builder and e-commerce service? I know there are the following: -godaddy.com -flyingcart.com -homestead.com -websitewizard.com -webstarts.com (no e-commerce) -e-junkie.com The more sites I have to compare, the more selection I can make my decision on.
Expert Answer: It is not your fault you got confused. Web hosting is the heart of your business and can mean the life or death to your business.
Almost all people are trying to find the best possible all-in-one solution for ecommerce hosting solutions that comprise of hosting service, domain registration and of course ecommerce site templates.
When it comes to publishing an ecommerce site, the easiest approach would be to find an all-in-one solution that comprise of hosting service,ecommerce solution, website templates to choose from and a free domain registration. There are lots of solutions actually like BigCommerce(see BigCommerce review to have an insight) which provide a complete ecommerce solution package. You just need to sign up with them and choose your ecommerce plan, register your domain name, pick a site template, customize your site using their easy to use site editor then add your products. Indeed it is an ideal solution to beginners or to those who doesn’t want to have any headaches in creating their ecommerce site. The only problem problem you might encounter is the price of the ecommerce plan which might sound expensive to maintain for a long run.
There is another cheaper way to build your ecommerce site but you have to get your own domain registered and play for your web hosting service. After that, you can use free shopping carts like Zencart, Cubecart, or OsCommerce that can be easily installed by using an auto-installer like Fantastico or QuickInstall that can be found in your cPanel in creating your website. These free shopping carts also have selections of themes and modules that you can integrate in your website, just search it on the internet.
Before we give you a definitive answer, these are seven features to look for in a good web hosting. An excellent hosting:
- has cPanel so you can manage the hosting account easily,
- gives unlimited storage,
- offers no limit on bandwidth,
- gives unlimited add-on domains,
- has friendly Site Builder,
- has Fantastico and QuickInstall to quickly install apps like WordPress, Joomla, Drupal, OSCommerce, ZenCart and more
- can be easily upgraded to VPS or one of the cheap dedicated server plans if and when your business require.
Most Recommended Hosting Provider
To answer the above question, why not try Hostgator. If you are building your first website and needs a hosting plan, experts usually highly recommend going with Hostgator because they are the best domain hosting around. What if you find out that Hostgator sucks after you signed up with them? HG has an amazingly long, 45 days money back guarantee so you have ample time to test them out. They are rated A+ by Better Business Bureau which shows their commitment to customer satisfaction. You also do not have to pay for the first month. You can just try their fully functional hosting service – you pay only $ 0.01 (you need to use the special coupon). Do you know any other hosting company that can give you that kind of assurance? Anybody can grab an account from Hostgator for almost FREE.
How to Get an Unlimited Hosting Plan for Only 1 Cent
Click the coupon below try Hostgator cPanel hosting for almost free. If you already know that Hostgator is what you want, you can even save 25% off the normal price with the Hostgator coupon 2015 below.
Why You May Want to Avoid Hostgator
To be honest, no web hosting service is perfect. Drawback of Hostgator includes:
- No free domain name – but you can easily get a domain name from the best domain registrar such as Godaddy or Namecheap for $ 10 or less. That is fairly cheap considering a domain name costs no more than a few cups of coffee.
- You need to pay full price after your first invoice – well, they need to make money too and all the support and great service do come with a cost
If you are still not sure if HG is right for you, or you have specific query about anything at all, try the Live Chat at HG. They are fast and knowledgeable. Just shoot them some questions before you decide. More than 7 million site owners depend on Hostgator for their hosting need. p.s: HostGator is having a 20% off sale right now but we have got a better deal for you. Just enter WEBTEMPLATE in the coupon code field when you buy any HostGator hosting plan and you’ll get it for 25% off!
It is not your fault you got confused. You probably already know that choosing the wrong website hosting plan can be detrimental to your business.
I’m evaluating the best online store solution to sell quality toys, educational games, gifts etc.
The sales volume would be around ,000.00/month at first.
Do not make the mistake of thinking unlimited bandwidth and diskspace is all you need in a hosting service. There are a lot more to ask yourself before you decide on which web hosting is the best for you.
What Do You Really Need in a Web Host?
Use this list to check for what you truly need:
- Does the company reputation matter to you – the brand name, history, dependability, stability, and profitability of a company can mean a lot to you if you are a web designer, hosting reseller or a website developer.
- General support – what kind of support do you need? Is chat support important? What other support methods do you prefer. What kind of response time can you tolerate?
- Technical support, Sitebuilder and Script Installer – are you tech-savvy or do you need as much help as you can? Do you need to build a website quickly? Do you need to install WordPress, Joomla, Drupal, Magento or other free scripts?
- Support hours – know if you need real 24/7 support. Where are you located?
- Server location – do you know that local, regional, national, or worldwide server makes very little difference to most visitors. Reliability and uptime is more important most of the time.
- Growth possibility – do you need a host that can accomodate your growth? The best website hosts should have options for you to upgrade your plan.
- Backups – can you do your own website backup? Is a good frequency and easy recovery of the backup something you should consider in a host? If what you need is the best online backup, you probably do not want a website hosting after all.
Now let us review the 10 important factors to identify in an excellent web hosting. An outstanding web host:
- lets you try their service for free or at super low price,
- has friendly Live Chat available 24/7 so it does not matter where you are in the world,
- gives huge webspace at no extra cost,
- offers more than enough bandwidth at no extra cost,
- can be easily upgraded to VPS or one of the best dedicated server plans if and when your business require.
- gives unlimited add-on domains,
- has excellent support and rated at least A+ by Better Business Bureau (BBB),
- has at least 30 days money back guarantee,
- has easy-to-use Site Builder for quick website creation,
- has Fantastico and QuickInstall to quickly install apps like WordPress, Joomla, Drupal, OSCommerce, ZenCart and more,
The Hostgator reviews will tell you that HG has an amazingly long, 45 days money back guarantee so you have ample time to test them out. They are rated A+ by Better Business Bureau which shows their commitment to customer satisfaction. You also do not have to pay for the first month. You can just try their fully functional hosting service – you pay only $ 0.01 (you need to use the exclusive coupon). Do you know any other hosting company that believe in themselves so much they can give you that kind of assurance? Anybody can grab an account from Hostgator for almost FREE.
Best Hostgator Coupons
Click the coupon below try Hostgator cPanel hosting for almost free. If you already know that Hostgator is what you want, you can even save 25% off the normal price.
Hostgator Compared with Other Web Hosts
No web hosting service is perfect. If you compare Hostgator with other hosts, they do not offer some things these companies offer:
- Free domain name – but you can easily get a domain name from the best domain registrar such as Godaddy or Namecheap for $ 10 or less. Do not forget that it is a hassle to take the free domain name you receive at a web host and move it to another host.
- You need to pay full price after your first invoice – you do not expect such great service and support at $ 0.01 forever, do you? Hostgator is not one of those free hosting service. It is like they say, you get what you pay for.
If you are unsure if HG can meet your needs, or you have specific question about something, try the Live Chat at HG. They are friendly, fast and knowledgeable. They are available for sales, billing or even technical support for 24/7 at no extra charge.