Making a professional looking construction business website today is as easy as 1-2-3 with the help of a very powerful content management system and blogging platform, WordPress. With WordPress, you do not need to manually code your website from scratch since themes and plugins are available to suit your needs. You do not need to hire expensive web designers to design the website for you. WordPress has a huge selection of various themes and plugins that you can choose from. The main advantage of using WordPress is that it is super easy to make and manage your website on your own because of their very user-friendly dashboard.
7 Gorgeous Looking Construction Business Templates
Here are some of the best templates for a construction company website. Some of them are meant for real estate websites, but you can disable the pricing feature and impress your site visitors with a showcase of your portfolio of construction jobs.
OpenDoor – OpenDoor combines both real estate and car sales into a single theme, where you can switch between the two in Theme Options. Fully responsive. Looks great on all screen sizes ranging from small phone to large monitor.
Architecture – a premium theme especially for industry that need minimal and modern feels like ‘Architect’, ‘Graphic Design’…
- WP Pro Real Estate – a clean and simple theme designed for WordPress installations, it allows you to create a dynamic content managed site for use in the real estate business
- WP Pro Real Estate 2 – makes use of WordPress 3.0’s Custom Post Types and Taxonomies offering unparalleled property listing management and search capabilities
- Freehold – easy-to-customize and fully featured Real Estate Theme
View Live Demo | More Info
- Locality – attractive design
- Estatement – an extremely flexible theme for managing realestate properties
What Else You Need Before Making the Website?
- Have a Domain Name.
First you need to get a domain name. This is the unique name that will identify your website. It is simple to get one, just go to one of the domain registrars such as Namecheap and Godaddy. You can search for a domain name and if it’s available, buy it before somebody else grabs it.
- Get a reliable web hosting account that has cPanel and automatic installer.
There are many kinds of web hosting space that you can rent depending on your needs and the scale of your website. webhostingcomparison.org is a good place to learn about the various kinds of web host service available. If you are building your first website, get a multi domain shared hosting to create a more robust website at a more affordable price. You can upgrade later to dedicated server when the time comes.
Since you already know the quickest method to set up a professional website, which is by using one of the above template, where should you go for hosting this awesome new website of yours? It is vital that you choose a hosting that has good support. Many professional web designers believe that you cannot go wrong with HG for hosting your WordPress site(s). You can try Hostgator for $ 0.01 only and use the coupon code WEBSITELAUNCH.
In Short: Build Your Website Today
Building website is easier than you think. Get a template. Customize it, and you are ready to have an amazing and professional looking website. Getting the right hosting with knowledgable support team is also critical if you want to get your website quickly and without a hassle. In short, here are the steps to fast-track and quickly build your construction company website (or any kind of website):
- Purchase a wonderful theme
- Get a reliable hosting account
- Install WordPress on your hosting account – you can use QuickInstall if using Hostgator as hosting
- Install the theme to your WordPress site – usually you can ask the seller of the theme to help you install and feel free to ask for help from the web host