Warning! You know how many business owners and would be bloggers rushed into getting their web hosting service just based on ads they saw on TV, magazines or other mass media? They ended up in remorse because of downtimes and poor support because these web hosting companies spend most of their money on advertising instead of improving their service.
I want to host a candy bar fundraiser for our school. Though, I really have no idea which candy bars suppilers to choose. I would want the most profit out of it and good quality. Please this has been nevre racking me for awhile now.
Your Web Hosting Requirements Checklist
- What do you need the hosting for? If you want a hosting for your business, you should go with a business strength hosting. Personal website or blog require less resources thus cheaper. If you are a web designer with many clients, get a reseller plan.
- How many visitors will you have initially? Most new websites will not have that many hits at first, so even the lowest level hosting plan offered by a reputable hosting company should be sufficient.
- How many domains are you hosting? If you are hosting more than one domain, you should go with a plan with multi domain hosting feature.
The next step is to understand the ten important qualities to find in a quality web hosting. An outstanding web host:
- lets you try their service for free or at super low price,
- has friendly Live Chat available 24/7 so it does not matter where you are in the world,
- gives huge webspace at no extra cost,
- offers more than enough bandwidth at no extra cost,
- can be easily upgraded to VPS or one of the best dedicated server plans if and when your business require.
- gives unlimited add-on domains,
- has excellent support and rated at least A+ by Better Business Bureau (BBB),
- has at least 30 days money back guarantee,
- has easy-to-use Site Builder for quick website creation,
- has Fantastico and QuickInstall to quickly install apps like WordPress, Joomla, Drupal, OSCommerce, ZenCart and more,
The Hostgator reviews will tell you that HG has an amazingly long, 45 days money back guarantee so you have ample time to test them out. They are rated A+ by Better Business Bureau which shows their commitment to customer satisfaction. You also do not have to pay for the first month. You can just try their fully functional hosting service – you pay only $ 0.01 (you need to use the exclusive coupon). Do you know any other hosting company that believe in themselves so much they can give you that kind of assurance? Anybody can grab an account from Hostgator for almost FREE.
Best Hostgator Coupons
Click the coupon below try Hostgator cPanel hosting for almost free. If you already know that Hostgator is what you want, you can even save 25% off the normal price.
Hostgator Compared with Other Web Hosts
No web hosting service is perfect. If you compare Hostgator with other hosts, they do not offer some things these companies offer:
- Free domain name – but you can easily get a domain name from the best domain registrar such as Godaddy or Namecheap for $ 10 or less. Do not forget that it is a hassle to take the free domain name you receive at a web host and move it to another host.
- You need to pay full price after your first invoice – you do not expect such great service and support at $ 0.01 forever, do you? Hostgator is not one of those free hosting service. It is like they say, you get what you pay for.
If you are unsure if HG can meet your needs, or you have specific question about something, try the Live Chat at HG. They are friendly, fast and knowledgeable. They are available for sales, billing or even technical support for 24/7 at no extra charge.