Would you like to showcase your works and be prestigious? Would you like to get employed effortlessly even if you are a new graduate? Provided that this is true, then take after our tips today!
Presenting the Latest Trends in Web Design
We committed errors. Flash are not in nowadays. Online sitebuilder from various web hosting providers won’t give you great locales. It’s a great opportunity to grasp new designs for sites. Responsive designs are much excessively helpful all together for your site to look great on portable workstations, desktops, cell phones and tablets.
5 Best WordPress Portfolio Themes
- Bigbang – fully responsive theme and ability to photostream from Instagram, Flickr, Dribbble, and Pinterest
- Synergie – a powerful WordPress theme that can be use for everything. With a really innovative system, the homepage can be modified to really fit your need. You can turn on/off any of the 5 modules and stack the the way you want in 10 seconds.
- SCRN – a single responsive portfolio wordpress template. Perfect to promote your work or your business. Is compatible with all modern mobile devices. Other than the minimalistic single page design, it also has a blog.
- Mineral – a modern, clean and fully responsive WordPress theme. The theme implements parallax effects in different elements and sections, such as; content slider background image, full-width sections background images, services boxes animations, testimonials animations.
- Boom – a fully responsive WordPress theme providing the ideal scenario in which visitors can experience the website in any device, any browser and any screen resolution
Want to see more portfolio WordPress templates? Feel free to click here for other WordPress portfolio themes.
What is the Next Step?
Do you believe that the general shift toward mobile makes it more important than ever to ensure employers to view your online portfolio on whichever device they are using? You should try a Responsive WordPress theme (RWD). RWD provides a customized viewing experience for different browser platforms, i.e making sure your website does not suck when viewed on other devices especially on mobile phones and tablets.
- Buy a hosting account if you do not already have one (about $ 10/month)
- Buy and download a gorgeous theme of your choice from above (less than $ 60, one time)
- Install WordPress on your hosting account (use QuickInstall if using Hostgator as hosting)
- Upload the theme to your WordPress site
- Configure your site and upload your design, photos, videos, work, etc.
Now that you have been revealed with the most cost-effective option to make a good-looking website, what hosting do you use for this beautiful portfolio site of yours? Our recommendation is Hostgator for hosting your WordPress site(s). You can try Hostgator for $ 0.01 only and use the coupon code WEBSITELAUNCH. You can also save 25% from your first bill using coupon code WEBTEMPLATE.
The steps may sound complicated but it is really straightforward. You should be able to show off your online portfolio in about 4 hours. If by any chance you have any query or problem with setting up your site, feel free contact your friendly hosting support to give you a helping hand.