Welcome to phpMyAdmin 4.8.1, a bug fix release.
A complete list of changes and bugs fixed is available from the ChangeLog file or changelog.php included with this release.
A few highlights of bugs fixed include:
- Fix to the scrollbar functionality and Browse table CSS overflow
- Dropping indexes and keys fails
- Show two factor (2FA) secret code next to QR image
- Configuration for DefaultLang and Lang
- MariaDB 10.2 ‘current_timestamp()’
- Remember table sorting is broken
- Unable to log in with MySQL 8.0.11 (bug #14220, see also https://bugs.php.net/bug.php?id=76243)
- A few users have reported being unable to log in with a persistent error message “Failed to set session cookie. Maybe you are using HTTP instead of HTTPS”. In some cases, clearing the phpMyAdmin cookies (‘pma*’) resolves the issue.
As always, downloads are available from https://www.phpmyadmin.net
The phpMyAdmin team