Welcome to phpMyAdmin 4.7.2, a regular maintenance release containing bug fixes.
A complete list of new features and bugs that have been fixed is available in the ChangeLog file or
changelog.php included with this release.
Notable changes since 4.7.1:
- Fixed direct login for accounts without a password
- Fixed check for mbstring.func_overload
- Fixed wrong encoding of table at triggers
- Several fixes to the documentation including user settings and NavigationTreeEnableExpansion
- Improved performance when importing with tracking enabled
- Fixed the “Create PHP code” functionality
There are many more improvements; please refer to the ChangeLog for full details.
As always, downloads are available at https://www.phpmyadmin.net
Thanks to our sponsors for helping to make this work possible!
The phpMyAdmin Team