Welcome to phpMyAdmin version 126.96.36.199, a patch-level release which fixes an issue with exporting certain character sequences including a backslash (\), such as \r\n.
Because this issue #12765 affects export functionality, we do recommend updating when possible.
As always, downloads are available at https://www.phpmyadmin.net/downloads/
Previously fixed in 188.8.131.52:
- an issue affecting a small number of users using $ cfg[‘Servers’][$ i][‘hide_db’] or $ cfg[‘Servers’][$ i][‘only_db’].
- an issue affecting the create table dialog where the partition selection tool was overzealous and made it difficult to create a new table.
Highlights from the 4.6.5 release:
- Fix for expanding in navigation pane
- Reintroduced a simplified version of PmaAbsoluteUri directive (needed with reverse proxies)
- Fix editing of ENUM/SET/DECIMAL field structures
- Improvements to the parser
A full list of changes is available in the ChangeLog file included with every release.
The phpMyAdmin team