cPanel is pleased to announce that the latest update for Enkompass by cPanel (version 1.6) is now available. Build 220.127.116.11, which is available for immediate installation to the RELEASE tier, offers several updates and changes that add increased stability to the control panel.
The updates for this build include:
- Enkompass allows the option to not use Windows Disk Quotas. This means our customers can use their own NAS/SAN, even if it is not Windows-based.
- The Beta and RC candidate versions may now upgrade to 18.104.22.168
- This release now installs PHP 5.3.4
- The ApplicationHost.config is now written from cPanel libraries. This will allow dedicated servers to load data faster.
- Fix for internationalization bug in date issues and scheduling triggers.
- The web pages are upgraded with convenience features including:
- navigation with the tab and arrow keys
- character matching in lists and a more uniform page layout
For more information, please review the full change log.