Archives for November 2019
cPanel has released new builds for all public update tiers. These updates provide targeted changes to address security concerns with the cPanel & WHM product. These builds are currently available to all customers via the standard update system. cPanel has rated these updates as having CVSSv3 scores ranging from 2.5 …
Welcome to phpMyAdmin 4.9.2, a bugfix release that also contains a security fix.
This security fix is part of an ongoing effort to improve the security of the Designer feature and is designated PMASA-2019-5.
There is also an improvement for how we sanitize Git version information shown on the home page, thanks to Ali Hubail.
This release includes fixes for many bugs, including:
- Fixes for the “Failed to set session cookie” error which relates to the cookie name. In some cases, data stored in the cookie (such as the previously-used user account) may not be loaded from a previous phpMyAdmin cookie the first time you run version 4.9.2
- Fix for Advisor with MySQL 8.0.3 and newer
- Fix PHP deprecation errors
- Fix a situation where exporting users after a delete query could remove users
- Fix incorrect “You do not have privileges to manipulate with the users!” warning
- Fix copying a database’s privileges and several other problems moving columns with MariaDB
- Fix for phpMyAdmin not selecting all the values when using shift-click to select during Export
There are many, many more bug fixes thanks to the efforts of our developers and other contributors.
The phpMyAdmin team
2019-11-26 We are happy to announce that cPanel, L.L.C. has released an update for EasyApache 4! Take a look at some highlights below, and then join us on Slack, Discord, or Reddit to talk about this update and much more. scl-php54scl-php55scl-php56scl-php70scl-php71 • EA-8762: Update litespeed from upstream to 7.6 scl-php72scl-php72-meta • EA-8760: …
Shared hosting is great for small websites with low traffic volumes but once your needs or ambitions begin to grow, its limitations can hold you back. The next logical step, both in terms of capability and cost, is a virtual private server (VPS). Offering the same benefits as a mini dedicated server but significantly less …