Welcome to phpMyAdmin 4.7.6, a regular maintenance release containing bug fixes.
A complete list of new features and bugs that have been fixed is available in the ChangeLog file or
changelog.php included with this release.
Notable changes since 4.7.5
- Fixed ‘check all’ interaction with filtering
- Add SJIS-win to default list of allowed charsets
- Improve detection that MySQL server needs SSL connection
- Support JSON datatype on MariaDB 10.2.7 and newer
- Fixed constructing ALTER query with AFTER
- Fixed changing password on MariaDB cluster
There are several more improvements; please refer to the ChangeLog for full details.
As always, downloads are available at https://www.phpmyadmin.net
Thanks to our sponsors for helping to make this work possible!
The phpMyAdmin Team