It’s without a doubt that the online world today, is flooded with hundreds of millions of articles. Its hard to tell what is real, its hard to tell what is fake. This brings me to the point that all content you create must be unique and quality.
Whether you already have a following that reads your weekly or monthly blog or your looking to attract new readers to your website. Why is it important to have unique and quality content?
- People don’t want to read something they have already read
- If your content is unique and quality it is more likely to get shared on social media and get read by even more individuals.
- If your content is quality your readers will likely link back or refer to your website article giving it even more credibility then it previously had.
- If your content isn’t unique it can be penalized by the big G.
- To create a long lasting blog with an influx of traffic you need to provide your readers some sort of value. Something like a simple web hosting coupon or simple tricks and tips individuals can do to get more traffic to their web page
Creating value is key, or you must have something interesting enough that the readers want to continue reading.
Creating lists or steps individuals can do to achieve something in a short amount of time is the most effective. People are lazy and they want to implement things that take as little time as possible when incorporating something new in their business or lifestyle.
Take for example; “10 Recipes Anyone Can Make For A Healthier 2017” or “10 reasons why you should choose bluehost as your web hosting provider.
Both of these create a direct how to or step by step that an individual can take to solve a problem or achieve a goal.
Understanding what your audience wants is key. It takes time to get good at writing blogs, but like anything the more you practice, the better you will become.
If you get stuck on what to write about, the best thing you can do is help solve a problem. If you think about it the majority of people go on Google and type in something almost daily. It could be a questions about where are the best restaurants in a city, it could be a how-to make a backyard garden.
The list is endless. Millions of people are looking for answers on Google each day and its your job to answer those users questions and get them to your website to read your blog.
It might not be natural at first, but continue to write more and more content and your audience will come. Share your content with your friends on social media and you might be surprised how quickly your content can spread.