Later on, we’ll conspire,
As we dream by the fire
To face unafraid,
The plans that we’ve made,
Walking in a winter wonderland.
That old song reminds me that now is a good time of year to start thinking of the path taken over the last year, and the changes to be made for the upcoming year.
It’s a time to daydream and plan how you plan to grow your business.
Maybe you have a new website you want to launch or an old idea you want to complete.
Maybe you want to increase your associates, your clients or automate processes in your business.
Whatever the plan or objective, there is one basic step you need to take before you do anything else.
You need to find a top hosted email server.
It’s business email that makes you look more professional, helps automate email processes, helps you organize different users emails; but more importantly keeps all information safe and secure on an unlimited server.
The Benefits of Hosted Email
Hosted business email options use a program called Microsoft Exchange, which is the most favored by businesses of all sizes. The advantage in using Exchange is that it can automate and increase performance when managing email, contacts, calendars and tasks. Overall it offers the following features:
- Higher security. Microsoft Exchange is considered an email service that offers the highest security measures available on the market.
- Improved customer relationships because it allows you to track information sent back and forth between clients, associates and other team members
- Offers search tools that let you access email communications throughout the account
- Access to tasks, documents and calendars
- Offers synchronization between all devices, allowing you to access email from any location
However, running Exchange requires the use of a business server, which can be a very expensive piece of equipment. By allowing a service provider to run the system on their server, and offer service packages to businesses of all sizes, business owners can take advantage of Exchange without the maintenance or equipment costs. A top email hosting server will offer all of this in one centralized location with unlimited email accounts and storage, for a very minimal price.
The Cost of Hosted Email
I once went into the grocery store and noticed that just about every basic food item cost $ 5: a carton of eggs, milk, a loaf of bread. I think you get what I mean. Well, that’s precisely what a top hosted email account should run, about the cost of a basic food item: $ 5 to $ 10.
That’s it. You should get safe and secure email with convenient automated business processes that allow you to better organize and manage your contacts for the cost of as little as one of your basic grocery store items.
A top email hosting provider needs to offer its clients the following services:
- Reliability and security with 24/7 monitoring.
- Emergency service plans in the case of theft, power blackouts, hurricanes and tornadoes.
- Continued maintenance which involves the automatic updating and upgrading the server software.
- Server cost assimilation. A hosted email service will maintain, purchase and take care of the costs of equipment and new email software needs.