Think about this.
Dos Equis, Procter and Gamble, GoDaddy, Ben and Jerry’s; at some point, these companies had a story to tell, one that grabbed our attention and held it.
As we heard this story over and over again, we began to recognize them, to admire them, if you will. They won our allegiance, or confidence and our business.
Your business has a story to tell too.
But is the story, like that of many other businesses, about your confusion, lack of organization, lack of customer service and the inability to grow.
For many businesses, this is their story. At least that is what they complain of. But it doesn’t have to be your business story. The solution lies in getting help.
You can outsource projects, ideas and processes in an efficient and an affordable way – And the first place to start? The first project to outsource is your web hosting management.
Consider this. Have you ever thought of managed web hosting?
What is Web Hosting Management?
Managed web hosting is a solution for businesses, it’s a way of getting the website hosting plans managed by someone else. This eliminates the need for a server, for tech help, for a manager for the website server, and the need for server management.
Instead you delegate all of these tasks to a technically efficient service team. This allows you to focus on your core business issues and leave all the technical details to other people.
The Advantages to Managed Web Hosting
There are several reasons to use managed web hosting, among the most important reasons include:
- Reliability – Managed hosting guarantees a completely reliable plan because issues are handled by a team of experts.
- Higher Security – when running certain websites or e-commerce site security becomes paramount, and a managed web hosting account can ensure regular data backup, recovery and updates.
- Constant Monitoring and Support – managed web hosting does cost slightly more, however clients get personalized support 24 hours a day.
- Better Productivity – managed hosting does cost more but is also more cost-effective option is you don’t have to hire specialized team members to handle hosting issues.
- The cutting down of time needed to learn about hosting issues.
These are just a few of the reasons why managed web hosting is a better option for most businesses. There are other options and reasons for choosing this managed web hosting, but those are usually depend on the customized needs of an individual company. Becoming successful in business is about reducing your personal work tasks, not increasing them, and one area where you want to minimize your participation is in the tech area of your business.
Tell the right kind of business story, one that speaks of courage, success smart decision-making. That’s the story that draws your customers and keeps loyal to you. But that kind of story can only be told when you are confident, and that confidence can only come from outsourcing some of your activities, one of these being your web hosting needs.