It is a brand new year full of possibilities and we’re excited about all the amazing things we’re planning to do this year. Much of our focus over the past year was on organizational improvements and we will continue doing that this year as well, all with the larger goal of providing you best in class web hosting services!
Here are the key updates from the past month:
- We’re still in hiring more! As announced earlier, we’re in the process of expanding our phone support to 24×7 coverage so there are several jobs still open for phone support and other positions too. Head over to our careers page if you’re interested in applying!
- The CloudFlare plugin has been deployed to all servers on our platform. A SiteAdmin interface for CloudFlare has been added as well, which now makes it super easy for you to enable CloudFlare on your website!
- Our Technology department has been working hard on refining our anti-spam systems. Without going into a lot of technical details, let me just say that we’re going to get super adept at fighting off spam on our platforms.
- We’re in the process of testing cPanel 11.40 thoroughly internally so that we can start upgrading cPanel soon across our fleet.
- We are finalizing our plan to get Phusion Passenger upgraded and Ruby 1.9 and 2.0 installed. We will post up more information as soon as plans are crystallized. There is no ETA at this point.
- Our new billing/CRM system that will power Backstage is almost ready and we have started testing it internally!
As you can see, there is plenty of work going on behind the scenes to help improve our services. You can do your bit too by suggesting your ideas to us to help us improve – we’re all ears!
See you in the comments. Thanks!
The post State of Site5: January 2014 appeared first on Site5 Blog – Web Hosting Built For Designers & Developers + Their Clients.