Some people thought that if they would create a site and publish a site, it would attract lot of traffic instantly. What they didn’t know yet is that it would take some time to have a traffic and takes a great effort to have it.
A few people create a site with lots of embedded games script in it to because they thought that it would attract a lot of users to visit their and eventually will click the ads displayed on their site. They happen to not realize something. In order to have a good traffic for your site, you need to have good original content in it and promote it your pages in social bookmarking, web 2.0 sites, and other social media sites. Aside from, you also need to work on your search engine optimization(seo) aspect of your site like placing your target keywords in your title, in your content and the like. The traffic will depend on how effective your seo strategy will be.
Speaking of generating an income from your site through ads, some website owners don’t immediately place their ads. They first place their contents and promote their site. When the time comes that they have received a good amount of traffic, they started to place their ads on their site like affiliate links, ad banners and adsense to hopefully generate an income.
Before we give you a definitive answer, these are seven features to look for in a good web hosting. An excellent hosting:
- has cPanel so you can manage the hosting account easily,
- gives more-than-enough diskspace,
- offers unlimited bandwidth,
- gives multiple add-on domains,
- has easy-to-use Site Builder,
- has Fantastico and QuickInstall to quickly install apps like WordPress, Joomla, Drupal, OSCommerce, ZenCart and more
- can be easily upgraded to VPS or one of the cheapest dedicated server plans if and when your business require.
Most Recommended Web Host
Answering the above question, many experienced web developers suggest to try Hostgator. If you need an “unlimited” hosting plan, experts usually highly recommend going with Hostgator because they are the best domain hosting around. What if you find out that Hostgator sucks after you signed up with them? HG has an amazingly long, 45 days money back guarantee so you have ample time to test them out. They are rated A+ by Better Business Bureau which shows their commitment to customer satisfaction. You also do not have to pay for the first month. You can just try their fully functional hosting service – you pay only $ 0.01 (you need to use the special coupon). Do you know any other hosting company that can give you that kind of assurance? Anybody can grab an account from Hostgator for almost FREE.
How to Get an Unlimited Hosting Plan for Only 1 Cent
Click the coupon below try Hostgator cPanel hosting for almost free. If you already know that Hostgator is what you want, you can even save 25% off the normal price with the Hostgator coupon 2013 below.
Why You May Want to Avoid Hostgator
To be honest, no web hosting service is perfect. Drawback of Hostgator includes:
- No free domain name – but you can easily get a domain name from the best domain registrar such as Godaddy or Namecheap for $ 10 or less. That is fairly cheap considering a domain name costs no more than a few cups of coffee.
- You need to pay full price after your first invoice – well, they need to make money too and all the support and great service do come with a cost
If you are still not sure if HG is right for you, or you have specific query about anything at all, try the Live Chat at HG. They are fast and knowledgeable. Just shoot them some questions before you decide. More than 7 million site owners depend on Hostgator for their hosting need. p.s: HostGator is having a 20% off sale right now but we have got a better deal for you. Just enter WEBTEMPLATE in the coupon code field when you buy any HostGator hosting plan and you’ll get it for 25% off!