It’s State of Site5 time again!
Here’s a sampling into what we have been working on:
- India hosting has been launched!
- Phoenix, Arizona hosting will be coming soon!
- MySQL 5.1 has been deployed to all servers.
- We will be performing the first migration of a central mail server back to localized email services next week. More servers will be done in the coming weeks!
- Softaculous has been rolled out to all reseller servers at this point, and deployment to shared servers will be starting in the next few weeks.
- Work is ongoing on our internal billing system. Progress is definitely picking up, and we’re getting excited about the release later this year!
- We are up to over 100 servers on R1Soft’s CDP3 platform! We will continue to move servers from CDP2 to CDP3 until all have been moved. This improved our restore times plus a zillion other improvements.
- An internal application has been released to our staff that allows our team to perform more advanced tasks for customers in a more automated fashion. This should help to speed up support even further as we add more options to our tool framework.
- Our Knowledge Base is ever-expanding to include new articles and tutorials. If you have any suggestions, let us know!
Have suggestions for a new location? Have a question about something we’re working on? Just want to say hi? Post in the comments! Thanks for your continued business and support!