You are not alone when it comes to finding the right web host. You should be aware that you need a reliable hosting plan to prevent headache and lost of investment due to downtimes.
I want to stream a 1024×1024 (variable, it does not need to achieve this resolution) window with the highest framerate and largest/best quality output possible for others to view online. I need to know a program and website where I can achieve this. I am able to make my own web server to host the video myself if necessary.
Webcammax does not achieve this
Things like fraps, gamecam, don’t apply.
Before you proceed with any web hosting, ask yourself these questions:
- What kind of technical support do you need? Do you want a phone support? Can you live with just online ticket support or communication via email? Do you need live 24/7 free support?
- Think about scalability – do you need a host that is prepared to accomodate your potential fast growth?
- Server location – do you absolutely need a server located locally? Remember, most reliable and cheap web hosting are located in the USA. Most of the time, your visitors will not even notice the load time regardless of where your website is hosted if the host uses fast servers with quality components.
- How many domains names are you hosting? If you are hosting more than one domain, you should go with a plan with multi domain hosting feature. Most people will want to host more domains sometime in the future.
- What is the purpose of the hosting service? If you want a hosting for your business, you should go with a business strength hosting. Get the lowest priced plan if you just need a host for personal website or blog as you will use very little server resources. If you are a web designer with many clients, then you need to look at the reseller hosting plans.
- What is the number of visitors you expect? Most new websites will not have that many hits initially, so even the cheapest hosting package offered by a quality hosting company should be just right for you.
Now let us review the 10 important factors to find in a quality web hosting. An outstanding web host:
- lets you try their service for free or at super low price,
- has friendly Live Chat available 24/7 so it does not matter where you are in the world,
- gives huge webspace at no extra cost,
- offers more than enough bandwidth at no extra cost,
- can be easily upgraded to VPS or one of the best dedicated server plans if and when your business require.
- gives unlimited add-on domains,
- has excellent support and rated at least A+ by Better Business Bureau (BBB),
- has at least 30 days money back guarantee,
- has easy-to-use Site Builder for quick website creation,
- has Fantastico and QuickInstall to quickly install apps like WordPress, Joomla, Drupal, OSCommerce, ZenCart and more,
The Hostgator reviews will tell you that HG has an amazingly long, 45 days money back guarantee so you have ample time to test them out. They are rated A+ by Better Business Bureau which shows their commitment to customer satisfaction. You also do not have to pay for the first month. You can just try their fully functional hosting service – you pay only $ 0.01 (you need to use the exclusive coupon). Do you know any other hosting company that believe in themselves so much they can give you that kind of assurance? Anybody can grab an account from Hostgator for almost FREE.
Best Hostgator Coupons
Click the coupon below try Hostgator cPanel hosting for almost free. If you already know that Hostgator is what you want, you can even save 25% off the normal price.
Hostgator Compared with Other Web Hosts
No web hosting service is perfect. If you compare Hostgator with other hosts, they do not offer some things these companies offer:
- Free domain name – but you can easily get a domain name from the best domain registrar such as Godaddy or Namecheap for $ 10 or less. Do not forget that it is a hassle to take the free domain name you receive at a web host and move it to another host.
- You need to pay full price after your first invoice – you do not expect such great service and support at $ 0.01 forever, do you? Hostgator is not one of those free hosting service. It is like they say, you get what you pay for.
If you are unsure if HG can meet your needs, or you have specific question about something, try the Live Chat at HG. They are friendly, fast and knowledgeable. They are available for sales, billing or even technical support for 24/7 at no extra charge.