Not only is it outdated or invalid SEO advice to get around, there is information which, if followed, may result in your pages are banned.
The SEO tips to help the reader in forming a basic understanding of how human friendly web pages that are easily understood by the popular search engines make.
know this. There are thousands of search engines, but only two of them will spend most of the traffic. They are Google and Yahoo. Another search engine that brings me a little traffic is msn but I do not think too much focus on tactics for that engine.
Focus on the engines that will bring you the most visitors in the first work your way down.
1. Insert keywords in the title tag so that search engine robots will know what your page is about. The title tag is located on top of your document within the head tags. Inserting a keyword or key phrase will greatly improve your chances of getting targeted traffic to your site.
Make sure the title tag text that a man can relate to contain. The text in the title tag is what to see in a search result. Treat as a headline.
2. Use the same keywords as anchor text to link to the page from different pages on your site. This is especially helpful if your site contains many pages. The more keywords related to a specific page, the better.
. Make sure the text in the title tag is also in the body of the page. It is not wise to keywords in the title tag that are not included in the body of the page.
add the exact text for your H1 tag will tell the reader who clicks on your page via a search engine results they have clicked on the appropriate link and arrived at the page where they intended to visit. Robots like this too, because now there is a relationship between the title of your page and the head.
sprinkle your keywords in your article. The most important keywords can be bolded or colored in red. A good place to do this is one or two times in the body at the top of your article and in the sub-categories.
4. Do not use the exact same title tag on every page on your website. Search engine robots can find that all your pages the same as your title tags are the same. If this happens, your pages are not indexed.
I always the head of my pages to use as the title tag for the robots know exactly what my page is about. A good place to insert the head is within the h1 tag. So the head is the same as the title tag text.
5. spam the description or keyword meta tag by stuffing meaningless keywords or even too much time on this tag. SEO pros all agree that these tags are not as important as they once were. I thought that once I place my head in the keywords and description tags.
6. refer to companies or other search engine unfriendly neighborhoods link.
7. Do not use doorway pages. Doorway pages are designed for robots only, not the man. Search engines like to index human friendly pages which content is relevant to the query.
8. Title tags for text links. Insert the title tag in the HTML of your text link to add weight to the link and the page the link. This is like the alt tag for images.
My site contains navigation menus on the left and right of the page. The menu consists of links not images. When you hover the mouse over the link, the title of the link appears. View the source of this page to see how this tag to add to your links.
9. Describe your images using the alt tag. This will help search engines that index images to find your pages and will also help readers who use text only browsers.
10. send the search engines themselves. Do not use a submission service or submission software. It was your site penalized or even banned.
Submit only once. There is no need for two weeks to submit. There is no need to exceed one page. Robots follow links. If your site has a nice link trail, your entire site is indexed.
My site has a nice human friendly link trail which robots follow easily. All my pages indexed without ever submitting more than one time the main index page.
More SEO Tips
Most SEO professionals will not tell you about the goose that laid the golden egg. The following link will take you to a jealously guarded SEO Marketing Lab
see the facts: .. “Search Engine Marketing Lab” This page will explain most of what you should focus on with what you have forgotten.
ABOUT THE AUTHOR: Internet Marketer Gary Neame specializes in teaching real people how to successfully start, build and grow their own profitable online businesses on small budgets. For direct access to the step-by-step strategies, tools and resources. visit: All About Internet Marketing Tips
Article from articlesbase.com
More SEO tips articles