Howdy! I hope this post finds everyone (in the US at least) recovering from too much turkey and dressing!
We post a State of Site5 update once a month to let our current and future customers hear about what we’re working on and give a behind-the-scenes glimpse into our company.
Here’s a rundown of what we’ve been working on:
- Details have been posted on upcoming server migrations that we’re going to be doing. A list of servers affected has been posted as well.
- We’ve installed the Drupal shell Drush fleet wide! This will make Drupal admin so much easier for those that use the application.
- An update to Backstage is in the works to provide smoother navigation.
- Geo-located Servers. As Ben blogged, we’re working out the details and specifics of geo-located servers! We will update the blog with news on how this is going very soon.
- Work still does continue on SiteAdmin 2.0. Initial development is very close to being completed!
Now for some things we’re working on but no firm timeframe:
- As I mentioned last month, Graham and I are going to be focusing on the wiki and moving it to something far more user friendly. This should be completed by the end of the month. Should is the key word!
- We’re still looking at expanding our telephone support hours. We’re not sure what the new hours will be, but it’s something we’re actively investigating.
As a nice little extra, our designer whipped up a nice Christmas desktop wallpaper for everyone. Merry Christmas from everyone at Site5!
As always, if you have any questions please post in the comments or on the official post in the forum. Thanks for your continued support!