Originally founded in 1998, iPage started as a full web solution provider. But after 2000, they put their activities on hold to restart as a 100% web hosting company in 2007. With a leading team composed of the top men in the business and an aggressive hosting plan, iPage has made a powerful come-back.
- Founded: 1998
- Owner: EIG (Endurance International Group)
- Founder and CEO: Thomas Gorny
- Sister companies: Fatcow
- Office location(s): Burlington, MA
- Data center location(s): 2 in Massachusetts
- Focus: Green hosting, fast e-mail service, security
Green / Environment focus
In order to minimize their carbon footprint, iPage purchases Renewable Energy Certificates (RECs) to cover the usage of electricity for their servers and offices. Relying 100% on wind energy, iPage offsets an energy efficiency comparable to planting 2,390 acres of trees.
They will also give you your own Green Badge to place on your web site which can be an asset for your business and attracts more customers.